Friday, June 19, 2009

No Nursing Board Exam Result for 2006

In 2006, there were no nursing board exam result posted in the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC). I am not sure why but a source told me that this is the time that there were uncertain and unconfirmed nursing reviewer leakage during this year.

This rendered the 2006 nursing board exam result according to a source I talked to and I am glad that this crisis in the nursing industry is now over and almost forgotten. Circumstances like this just destroy the trust to the agency as well as the schools who were allegedly involved in this anomaly.

I am not going to name names or schools to avoid other side talks. Let us just move on with the new trust that we have as schools and as administrators. The Nursing Licensure Examination (NLE) result is a trust based regulation and I believe that in order to maintain its integrity, all parties involved should help one another.

No comments:

Subscribe For Updates

Enter Email to Receive Training, Jobs and Exam Updates for FREE:

Delivered by FeedBurner

tracker