Friday, June 19, 2009

June 2008 Nursing Board Examination Result - 2008 PRC NLE Passers

This is my post on the official PRC June 2008 NLE result passers as released in the Professional Regulation Commission website. I know that I have to be short so I can provide the exact page where you can find the actual listing of the A - Z names of the new nurses who passed in the PRC Nursing Board Exam June 2008.

If you are interested to watch a sample 2009 nursing board exam result video I am trying to reach the PRC agency of the government to provide as a result listing in their official list so nurses won't have to go over all other pages. Please take time to vote on my poll if you are in favor or not.



Posted by: June 2009 Nursing Board Exam Result blogger

No comments:

Subscribe For Updates

Enter Email to Receive Training, Jobs and Exam Updates for FREE:

Delivered by FeedBurner

tracker